GRS Had a great showing at the SUNDAY NOSTALGIA DRAG RACING WEEKEND
Saturdays GRS Open finals found Kieth Banas vs Bill VanNoy with Kieth taking the Win. Sundays Nostalgia Final again the GRS was proud to have two of its members in the Final, Tony Cattarin taking the Win over Billy Webb.
All in all it turned out to be a good weekend, Thank you to all who participated in the GRS Open on Saturday and the SUNDAY NOSTALGIA DRAG RACING WEEKEND!
The GRS will be hosting a GRS Open event at SUNDAY NOSTALGIA DRAG RACING WEEKEND at Lancaster Dragway on Aug 5th. There will be two classes; Gasser and Modified. The format is as follows.
- Open to all , Non GRS members and GRS Members
- Driver must pay spectator entry fee at the gate (if not already entered to another class that day).
- Must buy a tech card ($20) from the GRS trailer (located in the pits)
- There will be two classes – Gasser and Mod, classification will follow GRS rules with some leeway on appearance rules.
- It will be Gasser vs Gasser and Mod vs Mod for the Class Trophy.
- Once class champions are determined a race between the Gasser and Mod Champions will be run to determine the Grand Champion and cash award s to the Winner and runner up.
Any questions please feel free to contact us…
View original post 2 more words