Friday June 10th the Gasser Racing Series is back at Lancaster National Dragway for the first of four RGS/GRS Open races. Future dates are; 7/30, 8/19 & 9/16 There will be a dinner picnic at each race after the second qualifying round please bring a dish to pass.
Competition is open to all members and non members who wish to participate who’s racers fit the classes, (Gasser & Modified) (see the rules tab for a guideline)
To qualify to run with the GRS at OPEN races the following items must be met
- Buy a spectator admission at the gate for driver
- Purchase a tech card from the GRS trailer – $20.00
- Have car tech’d by a GRS official for proper class assignment – see GRS rules on webpage
- Pairing will be done by closest ET’s 1v2, 3v4, 5v6 ect…be sure to check the ladder board prior to going to the lanes (at GRS trailer)
- Any Bye’s will be determined by a random draw of qualified participants prior to each round of competition ( one bye per racer)
- Pay out will be 65/35 of total collected (class dependent) 1st and 2nd place only
- Trophies to Winner and runner up each class.